Don't have a membership yet? Sign up here
*AFTER CHECKOUT, eGIFT CARD ACTIVATION CODE IS SENT VIA EMAIL SHORTLY AFTER MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION! PLEASE ALLOW 30 MINS FOR THIS PROCESS!
PLEASE CHECK JUNK/SPAM FOLDERS BEFORE CONTACTING!
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance?
If you own a Walgreens gift card and you want to check your balance, here are the three options you have –
- Visit your nearest Walgreens branch for a balance inquiry.
- Reach out to the official website to check your balance online.
- Make a call to Walgreens customer service for a balance inquiry.
How To Check Gift Card Balance At the Store?
If you prefer to verify your gift card balance offline, then you can visit your nearest Walgreen store. To find your nearby store, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official Walgreens Store Locator website.
- Next, enter your state name and zip code.
- Now, press the “search” button to continue.
- Wait for few seconds to get the complete details.
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance Online?
Follow these steps to check your Walgreens balance online –
- Visit the official website.
- Once you are in, enter your 19 digit gift card number and the security code.
- Next, verify the captcha and hit the “Search” button.
- Now, wait to get your Walgreens gift card details.
How To Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance With Customer Care?
If you cannot check your balance online, you can sonnet to Walgreen customer service for a balance inquiry. Follow these steps to get your gift card details via customer support –
- Dial the toll-free number 1-877-248-5555 to reach out to Walgreens customer care executive.
- Now, follow the instructions and pick the helpline extension for balance inquiry.
- Next, enter your card number and security code to proceed.
- Wait till the system validates your inputs and presents the complete card details.